- The ballot is open for entry online from 1st December 2010.
- You will have until 5pm Tuesday 7th December to register in the ballot.
- Successful applicants will be notified by 5pm Friday 10th December. Names will also appear on the Ballot Confirmation Page on the 2011 Dextro Energy Triathlon â€“ ITU World Championship Sydney website.
- Successful applicants will receive an acceptance email from USM EVENTS. To complete your registration applicants must click the registration link in the email, complete the registration process and pay the entry fee. Registrations need to be completed by 5pm Wednesday 15th December. People who do not complete their registration by this date will forfeit their spots. All ballot spots are non-transferable.
- Applicants who are not selected will also receive an email from USM EVENTS detailing this.
What else do you need to know about the entry process?
- The ballot is FREE for entry.
- The ballot is randomly selected.
- The time and date of your ballot registration has no significance to your odds of being selected and therefore we stress there is no urgency to enter as soon as the ballot opens.
- One ballot application per person is accepted (any duplicate entries will be deleted).
- You may register for the ballot as an Individual or a Team.
- The ballot is for Age Group Categories only.
- If you do not receive an email check your junk mail folder! If it is not there, you will be able to check the Ballot Confirmation Page on the Dextro Energy Triathlon â€“ ITU World Championship Sydney website.
* Please note all times indicate Queensland time so interstate
competitors will need to take day light savings into consideration.