A lighter, more accurate power meter completely integrated with the philosophy and performance of SRAM RED. Advances in technology and performance paired with unrivaled ease-of-use. The sleek new geometry reduces system weight and delivers clearance for oversized frames and aerodynamic chainrings.
The only visible power component is the low profile, all aluminum battery case. New stress flow lifts accuracy to +/- 1.5% and makes power measurement independent from chainring selection. Integrated electronics minimize interconnections and reduce exposure to the elements, bringing unmatched durability and reliability.
- Power Balance and ANT+ give you compatibility, flexibility and every available metric
- ANT+ ID is clearly visible to aid pairing and operation
- LED indicator signals power on and setting zero
- Tool-less, user-replaceable battery is a cycling industry standard CR2032
- OmniCal: TT chainrings can be fitted without recalibration
- Rain, mud and snow; the waterproof design will survive the worst conditions
See the booklet on new SRAM RED here.
|Arm Material||Machined alloy spider and rings|
|Chainring Material||Carbon arms|
|Weight||778g (GXP 172.5mm 53×39 BB not included)|
RRP gxp = $2519Â BB30 = $2559
You might also like
More from Gear & Tech
Jason Smith creates the data and components to make you cycle faster. Trizone caught up with the engineer from Friction …
CRIO Bottle’s Kickstarter campaign is taking the crowd funding world by storm and with new research highlighting the dangers of drinking warm …