Worn in the Tour de France and now available to wind-cheating riders everywhere, the new TT2 Helmet is miles ahead of the competition when it comes to aerodynamic drag reduction, strategic ventilation and comfortable fit.
- Design developed in tandem with wind tunnel testing, for a quantifiable reduction in drag
- 4th Dimension Cooling System effectively channels air and strategically placed Mouthportâ„¢ reduces drag. Through the use of our wind tunnel, we developed what we call 4th Dimension cooling. Basically, we found that there are four critical features required to optimize ventilation: Mega Mouthport Our patented Mouth Port allows air to enter the helmet at the forehead (Blue Arrow)… a particularly efficient spot for cooling.
In-Line vents Our vents are one behind the other enabling the air to continue moving across the head. And that’s the name of the game in cooling.
Rear exhaust ports Our rear vents allow air to exit the helmet, again enabling the wind to move across the head and draw away the heat in an exhaust blast (Red arrow).
Deep internal channeling We use deep channels to tie together the Mouth Port, In-Line Vents and Rear Vertical vents. This way, all the vents work as one.
- Hydrophobic 4X DryLite webbing (straps) is comfortable, secure and won’t stretch out with rain or sweat.The all-new helmet webbing material is four times lighter than the standard and won’t absorb sweat or water or stretch out of adjustment. The ultra-dry, soft straps provide unsurpassed comfort in a thin, minimalist construction.
- U-TurnÂ tri-glide-style adjusters are easier to use and lock firmly in place once adjusted
- UniqueÂ Pro Fitâ„¢ retention system provides a precise fit with true, one-hand adjustment