WithÂ the ongoing development of the Noosa Triathlon, their new ballot system now enables them to streamline their online technology and registration process and provide a better fairer online experience.
To meet the growing demand, the Noosa Triathlon has adopted the best registration processes used by other world class events with a new technology platform implemented.
USM EVENTS have been working with the Sunshine Coast Council and Queensland Government to make more transition area. This has been successful, and therefore we will have significant growth in competitor numbers going forward.
Entry Options for the 2011 Noosa Triathlon are as follows:
1. Enter the Noosa Triathlon Ballot
- There will be two Noosa Triathlon ballots randomly drawn on 16th November 2010 & 15th February 2011.
- The ballot will open for entry online 1st November 2010 at 9am (the day following the 2010 Noosa Triathlon). You will have until midnight 15th November 2010 to register in the ballot.
- The first offer on 16th November 2010 will be prioritised for the 2009 and/or 2010 Noosa Triathlon competitors that have registered in the ballot. All applicants will be notified regarding their registration status no later than 4:00pm 16th November 2010. Names will also appear on the Ballot Confirmation Page on the Noosa Triathlon website.
- Ballot 1 selected applicants will receive an acceptance email from USM EVENTS. To complete your registration applicants must click the registration link in the email, complete the registration process and pay the entry fee. Registrations need to be completed by 26th November at 5pm. People who do not complete their registration by this date will forfeit their spots. All ballot spots are non-transferable.
- Ballot 1 applicants that are not selected will also receive an email from USM EVENTS detailing this. Those not selected in the first drawing will automatically go in the second ballot.
- The second offer on 15th February 2011 with take all ballot registrations into account, including those past competitors who are not offered a first ballot spot. All applicants will be notified regarding their registration status no later than 4:00pm 15th February 2011. Names will also appear on the Ballot Confirmation Page on the Noosa Triathlon website.
- Ballot 2 selected applicants will receive an acceptance email from USM EVENTS. To complete your registration applicants must click the registration link in the email, complete the registration process and pay the entry fee. Registrations need to be completed by 25th February 2011 at 5pm. People who do not complete their registration by this date will forfeit their spots. All ballot spots are non-transferable.
- Ballot 2 applicants that are not selected will also receive an email from USM EVENTS detailing this.
What else do you need to know about the ballot system?:
- The ballot is FREE for entry.
- The ballot is randomly selected. The Noosa Triathlon will contract a 3rd party to supervise and certify the 2011 Noosa Triathlon Ballot selection process.
- The time and date of your ballot registration has no significance to your odds of being selected and therefore we stress there is no urgency to enter as soon as the ballot opens.
- One ballot application per person is accepted (any duplicate entries will be deleted).
- You may register for the ballot as an Individual or a Team.
- The ballot is for Open and Age Group Categories only. Elite competitors please enter online from 1st November 2010 until 14th October 2011.
- If you do not receive an email check your junk mail folder! If it is not there, you will be able to check the Ballot Confirmation Page on the Noosa Triathlon website.
2. USM Legends Club
If you have competed in 10 + Noosa Triathlons you are a Legend! You will be able to enter online from 1st November until midnight February 14th 2011. You will receive an email reminder in October 2010 confirming you are a member of the USM Legends Club. If you believe you are a USM Legend and do not receive an email please contact email@example.com or phone (07) 5449 0711.
3. Charity Programs
Raise money for one of our fantastic Noosa Triathlon Charities! We have selected event charities involved with the 2011 Noosa Triathlon. These charities have a limited number of reserved spots for the triathlon. In return for a reserved spot you are obligated to raise a minimum donation for your chosen charity. 2011 Noosa Triathlon charities are to be confirmed.
4. VIP Club
Become a VIP for the weekend and you will receive the following benefits:
- 1 x Individual race entry to the Noosa Triathlon.
- 2 x invites to the Noosa Multi Sport Triathlon Festival Official Launch.
- 2 x Corporate Hospitality invites to the track side VIP Marquees.
- 1 x Cannibal Tour de Noosa Breakfast with the Stars entry.
- 1x Official Noosa Triathlon Cycle Jersey.
The VIP Club package is $550. There is a limited number of packages available.
5. Receive a Sponsor Guest Spot
You might also like
More from Uncategorised
Reigning Australian Cross Triathlon Champion Max Neumann and Leela Hancox take top honours at the Queensland Enduro
QUEENSLANDâ€”Mother nature turned on her charm on Saturday for near-perfect race conditions as Leela Hancox (QLD) and reigning Australian Cross …
Elite triathletes, keen amateurs, celebrities, fundraisers and triathlon first-timers came together to swim, bike and run across London this weekend. …
If you are a NSW based triathlete now is the time to start looking at next seasons races. One of …