Like most age group triathletes we suffer from a lack of both quantity and quality of sleep. This has a negative impact on recovery from and preparation for training. Recently we have been making sure we stretch, roll and sleep after the weekend’s long run. Is there anything better than having a sleep mid to late morning after a long hard training session? This must be what it is like being a pro.
A lack of sleep has been plaguing us recently so we decided to try a memory foam mattress. We contactedÂ Ergoflex and took delivery of their memory foam mattress.
We will report back in 3-4 weeks with our thoughts on this mattress and what it is like compared to the old standard mattress we had. So far we can say that the first few nights sleep have been deeper and more refreshing than previous.
A bit about the product…
Ergoflex memory foam mattress
- Outstanding pressure-relieving performance â€“ cradles your entire body and alleviates stresses and strains from hips, lower and upper back, arms, legs and other areas.
- Temperature-sensitive â€“ contours to your body shape, making it easier to find a comfortable sleeping position.
- Created with unique layered composition that produces the optimum sleeping environment.
- Deluxe third generation high-density ACPT visco-elastic memory foam, with premium 85/kg/m3 density rating.
- Comparable in performance to the market leader Tempur mattress.
- Known throughout Europe as a high quality and therapeutic mattress brand, fast-becoming a favourite with Australian customers.
- Great for sufferers of a range of conditions, from fibromyalgia to circulation problems.
The Ergoflex memory foam mattress has been developed to offer a blissful night’s sleep by weightlessly relieving stress from your body’s pressure points and delivering complete support. With its â€˜cool sleep’ layer air can circulate freely through the core of the mattress, regulating the temperature during the night and maintaining comfort. What’s more, each and every Ergoflex mattress is pre-treated with anti-microbial anti-allergenic to provide a dust mite-resistant surface.
Details of the Ergoflex mattress can be found here
You might also like
More from Gear & Tech
Jason Smith creates the data and components to make you cycle faster. Trizone caught up with the engineer from Friction …