Wollongong will play host to a cutting-edge sports camp on March 28-30, with three-time World Ironman champion Craig Alexander running an advanced triathlon course. His new company Sansego will be running the event and pulling in some big hitters in the triathlon game from around the world
Craig will be in attendance for the entire duration of the camp.
Craig will be flying out 3 people he considers to be 3 of the best triathlon coaches in the world. These coaches are flying in from Europe, New Zealand and the USA.
The Camp Includes:
- Complete access to Craig Alexander during camp, including Q&A session
- Learn from the team that has helped Craig throughout his career
- World-renowned coaches flying in from Denmark, New Zealand and the USA
- Analysis and feedback on your swim, bike and run by the team
- Individually filmed swim stroke analysis + treadmill run technique analysis
- Graded skill-appropriate training sessions
- Caters to all levels and abilities
- Lectures by a range of specialists including a bike fitting expert
- All meals, including a celebratory Sunday lunch at a seafood restaurant
- 2 nights twin share accommodation at Adina Apartment Hotel
- Substantial prizes & giveaways from Craig’s sponsors
- A handicapped aquathon against Craig…can you beat the champ?
â€œWollongong is an ideal spot for a sports science training camp, especially with the university’s world-class facilities, and I’ve seen plenty of the area’s beautiful scenery courtesy of some long bike rides down this way,â€ Alexander said. â€œI’m also looking forward to meeting anyone interested in triathlon, elite sport or general health and fitness on March 28. I look forward to seeing you thereâ€
Please see the flyer below for more information or visit www.sansego.co
For bookings please email email@example.com
You might also like
More from Training
Plews and Prof are two clever exercise physiologists who are driven by data to help enhance athletes’ performance. They’ve written …
Dan Wilson and Annabel Luxford balance professional triathlon with work and study, and we just don’t know how they do …