Looking for a wholesome and healthy snack to eat after those training sessions? Here’s some great muffins that are super nutritious and a good serve of protein.
BANANA, OAT & WALNUT MUSASHI MUFFINS
- 1½ cup MUSASHI 92 Protein Blend Vanilla Flavour (120g)
- 1 cup plain flour (150g)
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats (40g)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (60g)
- 1 cup brown sugar (180g)
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- Preheat oven to 190oC. Grease a 12-hole deep muffin pan.
- Sift MUSASHI 92 Protein Blend Vanilla Flavour, flour, bicarb soda and cinnamon into a bowl, add UNCLE TOBYS Traditional Oats and other dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- In another bowl, add milk, oil and eggs and lightly beat to mix.
- Add the milk mixture and banana to the dry ingredients, and stir lightly until combined. (Do not overmix).
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until well risen and golden brown.