ULTEGRA 6800 “TRUE SPIRIT OF THE SPORT”
Pro Tour proven technology, now available in Ultegra 6800.
With its high end, race proven performance, ULTEGRA 6800 is now the top choice for serious road cyclists. The new 6800 series offers a wider selection of components to suit ALL styles of road cycling. Build your perfect bike and discover your true riding potential.
PRO TOUR PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
Ultegra 6800 incorporates race proven Dura Ace 9000 series technology
ALL DAY RIDING COMFORT WITH MORE CONTROL
Ergonomic bracket shape for easy shift operation
FAST AND ACCURATE SHIFTING WITH LESS EFFORT
Light, precise shifting and responsive control reduce fatigue on long rides
RIDE ANYWHERE 11 SPEED â€œRIDER TUNEDâ€ GEARING
New 11 speed drive train increases gearing ratios and options for a wider range of uses
RIDE FASTER WITH BETTER CONTROL, ESPECIALLY FROM THE HOOD POSITION
Braking power increased by 10% for enhanced control
TURN YOUR EFFORT INTO FORWARD MOVEMENT
Smooth rotation maintains power output
SPECIFIC COMPONENT INFORMATION
- FC-6800 â€“ Dura Ace Proven 4 arm design, -Same stiffness, lighter weight. -Variety choice of gearing 53×39, 52×36 , 50×34, 46×36
- CS-6800 â€“ 11 speed HG-EV cassette, – Rider tuned wider gearing options with 11 speed . 12-23T, 11-25T, 12-25T, 11-28T, 11-32T
- CN-6800 â€“ 11 speed symmetrical design. – PTFE â€œSIL-TECâ€ coating
- BR-6800 â€“ Improved efficiency and controllability â€“ New symmetrical dual pivot design, twin bearings reducing pivot friction. New PTFE BC-R680 cables, gives light, smooth operation with excellent modulation. Also available in Direct mount versions front and rear for Aero Applications.
- ST-6800 â€“ Improved Ergonomics for improved comfort and control. – Near perfect hood/lever ergonomics – Slim / compact bracket grip – Redesigned brake lever shape for improved leverage from the hood position Tactile feedback for shifting application. – Light action, definite click engagement on execution of shift – Vivid index shifting – Short lever stroke response Powerful and Controllable braking system
- FD-6800 â€“ Delivers a shorter lever stroke, with reduced rider input, due to a revised actuation ratio in combination with
- ST-6800 and new Polymer coated cables. – New designed pull arm for more direct and easy shifting – More equal rider input through the range of shifting – New support bolt for more stable contact to the frame.
- RD-6800 â€“ Fast accurate shifting – Redesigned rear system with new spring mechanism – Even shifting effort throughout full range of cassette – Maintains precise shifting over an extended period of time – Wide link design increases rigidity and reduces shifting deflection
Wider Gear Range – 32T compatible on GS cage
- WH-6800 â€“ Lightweight and durable road tube/tubeless rim construction – Wide flange hub and offset rim for high rigidity and power transmission
Easy maintenance , less QR axial force – Digital adjustment system
Tube and Tubeless tyre compatible.