After sprinting out of the blocks the USA based team, Biscuits and Gravy have just passed the $5000 mark but close on their heels is the much younger Australian team who have less members but are now sitting on $4300 with 10 days left in Movember.
There is plenty of time to put your hands in to your pockets and get behind these two teams of devastatingly handsome triathletes. Click on the links below or the team photos to go to the team pages.
Australian Team URL is http://au.movember.com/team/1168137
USA Team URL http://us.movember.com/team/1162661
The team based in the US is captained by Chris Corbin with Shane Barrie taking the lead for the Australian team.
We do need a few more members for the Australian team. See the link belowâ€¦
Movember looks at the following areas:
Living with and Beyond Cancer
Men living with prostate or testicular cancer have the care needed to be physically and mentally well.
Staying Mentally Healthy, Living with and Beyond Mental Illness
- Men are mentally healthy and take action to remain well
- When men experience mental illness they take action early
- Men are not treated differently when they experience a mental illness
Men’s Health Research
We will fund innovative research that builds powerful, collaborative teams that accelerate:
- Improved clinical tests and treatments for prostate and testicular cancer
- Improved physical and mental health outcomes for men