OTTO DesignWorks removes the mystery and frustration associated with home bicycle maintenance. OTTO has developed the Tuning System 2.0, the industry’s first voice-guided iPhone vision tool and app which checks and guides adjustments of the rear derailleur in under 60 seconds.
OTTO released a beta version in July 2015 to converse directly with cyclists of all levels, gauging wants and needs regarding an app-based derailleur tuning system. From this feedback, OTTO incorporated and released the premiere method to check and adjust your bicycle shifting with confidence.
Designed in conjunction with professional cyclists and mechanics, OTTO’s ease of use and step-by-step voice guided instructions make checking your shifting simple and painless. Both enthusiasts and experienced cyclists can take advantage of the intuitive and precise instructions which quickly gets you back in the saddle, or gives your local bike shop (LBS) details on the exact issue.
New in OTTO Tuning System 2.0:
- A new CHECK feature that provides a thorough assessment of your shifting and derailleur angles in approximately 30 seconds.
- Compatibility with Shimano and SRAM 9-11 Speed components.
- Now compatible with not only road bikes, but nearly all 2X MTB drivetrains.
- Redesigned user interface: After taking all the feedback received from beta version 1.0, the new interface is intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Accurate to +/- .125 mm, less than a single barrel adjustment
- Reduced time to tune your rear derailleur from Beta version 1.0.
- Price point adjustments, reducing price from Beta version 1.0.
More from Gear & Tech
Jason Smith creates the data and components to make you cycle faster. Trizone caught up with the engineer from Friction …
CRIO Bottle’s Kickstarter campaign is taking the crowd funding world by storm and with new research highlighting the dangers of drinking warm …