Congratulations to everyone who did so well in the individual classifications and also to those who contributed to the helping their club in the overall club contribution. The winners will be awarded at the Triathlon Queensland Presentation Dinner on Friday 14th May so come along to support and congratulate all the winners.
Points are awarded based on results in the Triathlon Queensland State Championship Series which is comprised of
- Rydges Half-Half Ironman Long Course Championships at Yeppoon
- Duathlon Championships at Gatton
- Aquathlon Championships at Manly
- Tre-X Championships at Kurwongbah
- Sprint Distance Championships at Redcliffe
- Olympic Distance Championships at Mooloolaba
To qualify for the individual competition you must have competed in at least 3 of these races and be a TQ/TA member on the date of the race. The top 10 finishers in each category were awarded points 10 to 1 accordingly. For the club competition points were awarded from 5 to 1 for the highest placed clubs per age category in each race and no club could earn points twice in the same age category.